How to get to Salcombe
If you’re looking to travel out of Salcombe, we highly recommend pre-booking a taxi as there isn’t a dependable taxi rank. If you’re very lucky, you might find a taxi parked near to Coleman’s Butchers or at Whitestrand car park but don’t count your chickens!
These taxi drivers are a friendly bunch, but be warned that if you are simply looking for a lift from Fore Street up the hill to the top of town you will receive short shrift!
If you’d like to be in the centre of town for your holiday, we have some amazing Salcombe holiday homes that are right in the action.
- Taxi Mike (Salcombe and District Taxi Company) 07714 512516
- 24/7 Taxis 07946 322824
- Coast to Coast 07719 946224
- Clark Cars 01548 842914
- Totally Taxis 07542 626545
- Salcombe Taxis 07938 470600
- Arrow Cars 01548 856120
- One 2 One Taxis 07766 406129
- Moonraker Taxis 01548 560231
- South Hams Taxis 01548 852545
- Acorn Taxis 07799558816
- In Hope Taxis 07719 730428
- Road Runer Taxis 01803 732834
Why not stay with Salcombe Finest in one of our Self Catered properties? They are all in prime locations in the centre of town so you can walk to all the restaurants in Salcombe without the need for a taxi