Welcome to Fore Decks
Fore Decks is an enchanting combination of city and spa. This extraordinary holiday home is located on Fore Street, the very lifeline of Salcombe.
It’s mere steps away from the water’s edge, shopping, and the town centre. And when you have finished painting the town red, you can retreat back to Fore Decks’ sauna or terrace hot tub and soak the night away under the stars.Reserve this Holiday Home
Fore Decks Offers You With...
Glorious panoramic views
Enjoy incredible views from the sunny terrace and garden studio
Hot tub with estuary views
Jump into the hot tub and enjoy a glass of bubbles with a spectacular view
Brilliant sunny outdoor dining area
Enjoy meals al fresco style and use the gas BBQ to sizzle your sausages
Time to chill out
Relax and socialise on the sunny terrace which has plenty of outdoor seating
Sweat out any stress
Relieve aching bodies in the sauna in the garden studio
Woofers very welcome
Your doggy friends are welcome in the house
Further Features & Facilities
Fore Decks Overview
With unrivalled views, spa facilities and quiet privacy in the heart of Salcombe, Fore Decks is a perfect place to holiday for families or group of friends. The holiday home has been very recently rebuilt and refurbished to its highest level yet, complete with plenty of technological advancements to entertain.
Outside, the terraced gardens have 180-degree views of the mesmerising estuary and provide wonderful alfresco socialising opportunities with a BBQ, outdoor seating areas and a hot tub (different from a jacuzzi as it hasn’t got any bubbles!) to soothe away any aches and pains.
Atop of the terraces lives a secret garden studio with exceptional views, sauna, en-suite shower room, fridge and sink area; perfect for storing additional bottles of bubbly. The garden studio can be set up as either a sofa bed (double) or as an additional living space.
The main part of villa has 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 13 people. Fore Decks can sleep an additional 2 people in the garden studio (highly recommended for wonderful views whilst lying in bed!)
Enter this luxury holiday home from street level and climb one flight of stairs to reach the first level of accommodation, which includes a double/twin room, kids’ bunk room sleeping 4 with huge digital television and Wii, family bathroom and finally a double room with en suite bathroom.
On the second floor you will find the kitchen, dining and living areas where your party can gather and start the day together. From here, you can walk out onto the breathtaking terraces and enjoy your town and water views. There is also a digital shower room with WC on the second floor for total convenience.
Climbing up to the third floor takes you to the master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a bedroom with two single beds (and a extra pullout bed if required).
Fore Decks is offered with either our Salcombe Classic or Salcombe Luxe service. Salcombe Classic refers to a service level where you enjoy your holiday without any assistance from the Salcombe Finest team (although we are on call should anything crop up!) Salcombe Luxe delivers our exacting levels of service including daily maid service and complimentary concierge. Our team will create a bespoke itinerary according to your requirements; read more in the VIP Treatment section.
Due to the stairs to access this holiday home, Fore Decks is unsuitable for wheelchair users. There are also steep stairs throughout the house so please be aware of this if coming with more senior guests!
Dogs are allowed in this holiday home but are restricted to the main living area and outside terraces. Dogs are not permitted in any of the bedrooms.
Smoking not allowed inside.
Fore Decks Layout
- Master double bedroom with fantastic views of the Salcombe Harbour, a TV and space for baby cot. Leads to en suite bathroom (bath with handheld shower head, sink, WC). Double bed can be split into 2 singles if requested.
- 2 x single beds bedroom with extra pull out mattress for a child if requested. This room can accommodate 2 adults or up to 3 children. Single beds cannot be linked into a double bed.
- Open plan kitchen, large fridge freezer with ice machine (AKA Gnasher!), washer/dryer, dishwasher, range cooker and bar stools (2 may be used as high chairs for little ones).
- Dining area seating 14-16; living room with corner sofa and TV/DVD with Xbox games console.
- Digital walk-in shower room with sink and separate WC.
- Leads out to garden terraces.
- Double bedroom with TV. Double bed can be split into 2 x singles if requested.
- Large double bunk room sleeping 4 people. Also has a large digital TV and Wii games consoles plus bean bags and futons.
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath/shower, sink, WC). Double bed cannot be split into 2 singles. Direct access to garden terraces.
- Family bathroom (bath/shower, sink, WC)
- Gas BBQ
- Dining area for 14
- Seating area
- Outdoor hot tub
- Garden studio sleeping 2 on sofa bed with sauna and en suite shower room
Fore Decks Facilities
- Sleeps 14 + 1
- 5 bathrooms
- TV/DVD player and Xbox games console in living area
- TV/DVD player and Wii games consoles in bunk room
- Sky access via your own Sky card
- Free WiFi throughout property
- Comprehensive selection of music and films on media server
- iPhone docks in lounge and bunk room
- Garden studio with sauna
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor lounge area
- 2 x long stay car park permits provided
- Private laundry facilities
- The White Company toiletries
- 2 x cots
- 2 x highchairs
Fore Decks Luxe
Sink into the terrace hot tub, sip champagne, and soak up the idyllic views of the harbour. Fore Decks places you in the heart of Salcombe and is the perfect spot to indulge in our Luxe VIP packages.
Our Luxe VIP service includes a dedicated concierge to meet you upon arrival, ready to plan your itinerary, make recommendations, and ensure your stay in Salcombe is hassle-free!
Also included for Luxe VIP guests include a maid service, chartered cruises and private chefs equipped with locally sourced cuisine to make your stay mouth-wateringly memorable.Learn More
Enquire About Fore Decks Today
A stone’s throw away from the city centre, Foredecks is one of our most sought after holiday homes in Salcombe. Book your home away from home today to ensure you don’t miss out on the tranquillity and elegance of a super stay in Salcombe. Contact Us if you have any specific requirements.
This Holiday Home has a Friday Changeover Day
3 or 4 Nights
|4th January – 15th February||£1,650||£1,395|
|15th February -29th March||£1,650||£1,395|
|29th March – 19th April||£2,150||–|
|19th -26th April||£2,150||£1,745|
|26th April – 24th May||£1,650||£1,395|
|24th May – 31st May||£4,150||–|
|31st May – 5th July||£2,150||£1,745|
|5th – 12th July||£3,750||–|
|12th July – 30th August||£4,150||–|
|30th August – 6th September||£3,750||£2,995|
|6th – 20th September||£2,150||£1,745|
|20th September – 20th December||£1,650||£1,395|
|Christmas and New Year||£3,750||£2,995|
For information on 2020, please select your preferred dates and send us a message.
Address: 54 Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8JE