Welcome to Salcombe Barn
Salcombe Barn is a stunning barn conversion, tucked into the rolling hills above Salcombe Estuary.
Sink into a real touch of luxury with a peaceful location, fabulous views, a wood-fired hot tub and beautiful interiors. The perfect way to enjoy the natural beauty of Salcombe.Reserve this Holiday Home
Salcombe Barn Offers You...
Woofers very welcome
Your doggy friends are welcome in The Recording Studios
Swedish wood-fired hot tub
Fire up the hot tub and enjoy a glass of bubbles whilst you relax in style
Relax in a quiet, countryside location away from the bustle of the town
For friends and family
Large living areas are perfect for bigger groups
Beautiful interior design
The finest interiors with beautiful tones and fabrics from Susie Watson Designs
Outdoor dining area
Take in your surroundings with morning coffee or evening meal
Further Features & Facilities
Salcombe Barn Hidden
Salcombe Barn Overview
Tucked into the hills of Batson above Salcombe, with views across patchwork fields and wooded valleys, Salcombe Barn is a spacious property with plenty of space for large groups.
The hand-crafted kitchen has room for everyone, and panoramic windows add to the sense of space. Pour yourself a glass of something special, fire up the range cooker, and enjoy. Two sinks, two dishwashers, large American fridge freezer and a larder cupboard are well-suited to large groups, so socialising is always on the menu. There is even a drinks prep area with a wine chiller.
The gorgeous open plan living area comes complete with stunning views one way, and triple bi-fold doors that lead to the terrace the other. The outside dining table and charcoal barbecue make it the perfect place for an outdoor supper. You can round out your evening stargazing in the Swedish hot tub nestled into the garden.
Four en-suite double bedrooms on the ground floor feature oak floors throughout, with double height ceilings and perfectly designed luxury features to give you and your companions plenty of room to kick back in style. Each bed is piled high with gorgeous linens, cushions and quilts.
Every en suite bathroom has unique stone sinks, Hollywood mirrors and heated towel rails, along with elegant touches like marble-lined walls and Casablanca terracotta tiled floors. All of the design features in Salcombe Barn add up to a real taste of luxury.
The lower ground floor features its own separate spacious and design-led dwelling. The kitchen includes gorgeous granite worktops, a duck-egg-blue island, wine cooler, and all the equipment you’d expect.
Two beautiful en suite bedrooms on the lower ground floor complete the accommodation in Salcombe Barn. The lower ground floor has French doors leading onto a sandstone terrace from both the en-suite bedrooms and the living area. Take your morning coffee in the sun-drenched spot, or curl up with a warm drink to gaze up at the starry evening sky.
If you fancy heading out of your peaceful surroundings, it’s only 15 minutes walk long picturesque country lanes to the closest restaurants, and another 10 minutes to the centre of Salcombe town. Against a backdrop of the stunning Salcombe estuary, you’ll find charming independent and artisanal shops, cafes and restaurants.
Salcombe Barn is the perfect blend of private and luxurious, quiet and close to nature. Dogs welcome.
Please note that access to the lower ground floor is via an external route. There is no internal staircase.
We recommend a maximum of 12 adults, with the trundle and bunk beds for children.
Salcombe Barn Layout
- Open plan kitchen, large fridge freezer, electric range cooker, microwave and 2 x dishwashers.
- Utility with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Large dining area seating up to 18.
- Living area with comfortable sofas and satellite TV/DVD player.
- Leads out to garden terraces.
- Soar Mill Cove bedroom with kingsize bed and en suite bathroom (shower, sink, WC)
- Sunny Cove bedroom with kingsize bed and en suite bathroom (bath, shower, sink, WC)
- Smalls Cove with kingsize bed and 2 x single trundle beds. En suite bathroom (shower, sink, WC)
- Splat Cove bedroom with kingsize bed and 2 x single trundle beds. En suite bathroom (shower, sink, WC)
Lower Ground Floor (accessed externally)
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed and bunk beds. Leads to en suite (shower, sink, WC).
- Bedroom with kingsize bed which leads to en suite (shower, sink, WC).
- Sitting-room with satellite TV, DVD player.
- Kitchen/Dining-room with electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
- Swedish wood-fired hot tub (wood provided for 1 x hot tub; more can be purchased onsite)
- Charcoal BBQ
- Outdoor dining area
Salcombe Barn Facilities
- Sleeps 12 + 4
- 6 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Wine fridge
- Satellite TV and DVD player in living area
- Free WiFi throughout property
- Outdoor hot tub
- Charcoal BBQ
- Outdoor dining area
- Plenty of onsite parking
- Private laundry facilities
- Cots and highchairs provided on request
Salcombe Barn Luxe
Soak up the rural tranquility and luxury of The Recording Studios. Situated a gentle walk from the heart of Salcombe, this is the perfect spot from which to indulge in our Luxe VIP packages.
Our Luxe VIP service includes a dedicated concierge to meet you upon arrival, ready to plan your itinerary, make recommendations, and ensure your stay in Salcombe is hassle-free!
Also included for Luxe VIP guests include a maid service, organisation of chartered cruises and private chefs equipped with locally sourced cuisine to make your stay mouth-wateringly memorable.
Please note that the Luxe service carries an additional cost.
Enquire About Salcombe Barn Today
Salcombe Barn is nestled in the rolling hills around Salcombe and offers guests a truly memorable experience by combining a rural setting with luxury living. And when the coast beckons, Salcombe and its beautiful beaches are only a short stroll away. Contact Us if you have any specific requirements.