Welcome to Lakeside
A beautiful home which is the epitome of style and class plus sensational views over the Salcombe estuary and beyond.
Set along a quiet cul de sac with only a short stroll from the shops and restaurants, and with a parking space, this is a real Salcombe gem.Reserve this Holiday Home
Lakeside Offers You...
Glorious estuary views
Enjoy the ever changing vistas across the harbour and countryside beyond
Contemporary interior design
The finest interior design with the highest quality of fabrics and furnishings
Wonderful sunny terrace
A glorious sunny terrace to relax on, have a glass or read the papers
Let me entertain you
Great entertaining spaces to enjoy socialising with your friends
Relax away from the hustle and bustle in a slightly elevated position
Perfect for couples
With two luxurious en suite bedrooms and space to relax this is a great house for friends on holiday
Further Features & Facilities
- Entrance hallway to bedrooms and stairs up to living area
- Bedroom 1: Super kingsize bed with en suite shower room (shower, basin, WC)
- Access to sunny terrace through bedroom 1 with outside seating area and yoga hut
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize or twin beds with en suite shower room facilities (shower and separate basin and WC)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and seating area with spectacular views over Salcombe
- Well-equipped and newly fitted kitchen with all mod cons
- Dining area to seat 4 guests
- Sitting area with gas log burner, comfortable seating and SmartTV
- Sliding window at the front of the room to take in estuary views
- Terrace through bedroom with comfortable outdoor seating and yoga hut
- Pretty garden at the back of the house
Photograph’s of the outdoor seating coming soon!
Nestled away along a quiet cul-de-sac in Salcombe lies the little gem that is Lakeside. There are absolutely glorious views over the estuary taking in both the coastline with its sandy beaches and far reaching countryside undulations.
Relax upstairs in the well-appointed seating areas, or hop outside onto the terrace to enjoy a Salcombe Gin and tonic in the evening as the sun goes down.
Walking up the steps from your designated parking area (for 2 cars) you enter the back of the house where you’ll also find the pretty little garden to explore that bursts into life each spring.
The bright hallway leads to two beautiful bedrooms. The back kingsize or twin bedroom which looks out to the garden has a separate shower, and behind sliding doors there is the WC and basin. The front super kingsize bedroom has an en suite shower room, and floor to ceiling sliding windows which lead out on the terrace.
The fabulous sunny terrace has comfortable outside seating (photos to come) and a yoga hut for those who like to keep up their practise whilst on holiday. Please note the hut is fairly narrow and those with a broad reach may need to reposition themselves for certain moves.
Upstairs is the main open living area which has a half width sliding window that makes the most of the magnificent views. There is a comfortable seating area, dining table and a well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. On a chilly evening you can fire up the gas wood burner and watch a film on the large SmartTV.
The house is short walk down the hill from the centre of town so you are only 5 minutes away from all the action although the walk up the hill may take longer.
There are two parking space available with the house.
Smoking not allowed inside.
Strictly no pets allowed.
Allergies: please note that dogs have been in Lakeside.
- Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- 2 en suite bathrooms
- Indoor dining for 4 people
- Underfloor heating throughout
- American style Fridge-freezer
- Induction hob and built-in oven
- Nespresso machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Smart TV in sitting area
- Free Wifi
- Yoga room
- Gas log burner
- Private parking for up to 2 cars
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bedding, bed linen and bath towels provided and beds made-up weekly
From its panoramic views to beautiful interior design, Lakeside is a true gem in our diverse portfolio of luxury holiday homes in Salcombe. Booking Lakeside as a LUXE VIP guest takes relaxation to the next level, creating an experience that is unforgettable.
For a truly memorable experience, our Luxe VIP Package is crafted to ensure every moment in Salcombe is a story worth telling. A dedicated concierge will meet you upon arrival, equipped with a tailor made itinerary packed full of unforgettable adventures, all pre-booked to ensure your stay sails as smoothly as a Salcombe Yawl.
Fancy a Champagne Cruise? Or how about a Private Chef for the duration of your visit? Simply enquire with your concierge.Learn More
Address: 8 Lakeside, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8EJ