Welcome to Asman
A bright and spacious Edwardian house overlooking the iconic North Sands valley. Perfect for groups of friends or family looking to relax in style.
Enjoy strolling down to North Sands with the dogs for a runaround, and after a day on the beach, de-sand under the outdoor shower, fire up the barbecue and pour yourself a G&T.Reserve this Holiday Home
Asman Offers You
Outdoor seating and fire pit
While away the evenings around the fire pit
Wash sandy toes and paws, or rinse out those wetsuits!
Perfect for friends and family
Spacious bedrooms and plentiful spaces makes this a great home for a family holiday
Privacy and prestige
Tucked along prestigious Sandhills Road nr North Sands
Let me entertain you
Great entertaining spaces to enjoy socialising with your friends and family
Further Features & Facilities
- Pretty lobby leading to a large entrance hallway with feature staircase and Katherine Lightfoot Artwork
- Cloakroom area with bench and pegs for coats
- Spacious kitchen with a south facing aspect
- Dining area with window seat and spectacular views across the North Sands Valley and bright sunlight throughout the day
- Outside lounge and barbecue area which leads off the kitchen/utility catching the morning sun
- Outdoor shower
- Large front terrace catching the sun throughout the day
- Side terrace with fire-pit and deck chairs; perfect for sundowners
- Living room with wood burner for a comfortable place to retire
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and hanging area
- Cloakroom (WC, sink) accessed from the hallway
- Bedroom 1: Very spacious master bedroom with sliding windows out to large balcony with sun loungers. Enjoys spectacular views across the North Sands Valley. The super-king size bed itself is the range topping Vi-spring Tiara superb ensuring the best night’s sleep. Huge en suite bathroom (free-standing double ended cast iron bath, sink, WC)
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with ensuite shower room (shower, sink, WC). It’s location to the North of the house makes it a particularly cosy room for sleepers who wish to avoid sun creeping around the curtains
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom not only with spectacular views and bright sunshine, but also can double as an office with a desk and chair for anyone wishing to catch up on any work.
- Bedroom 4: Twin room has zip and lock mattresses to turn the two single beds into a further double room if required.
- Family shower room (shower, sink, WC)
- Toilet (WC, sink)
- Mature gardens surround the property with Wisteria covered veranda and walls
- A large centrally located balcony is accessed from the Master Bedroom
- A large terrace running the length of the house is accessed from the kitchen/dining areas
- Bramblecrest lounge area is accessed between the kitchen and utility areas which catches the morning sun and is shaded later in the day
- The gravelled sunset terrace and fire-pit is accessed from the living room or walking along the terrace
- Gated access at the bottom of the garden leads down Sandhills Rd to a public footpath leading to North Sands within minutes
- Access to Salcombe Town Centre is a further walk along the picturesque Cliff Road that runs alongside the estuary and takes approximately 10 minutes
- The gardens are “dog safe” for the owners Spaniels but guests are asked to satisfy themselves that the facilities are sufficient for their own escape artists
Asman (meaning highest heaven!) is a glorious Edwardian house located along the prestigious Sandhills Road near North Sands in Salcombe. With only a short walk to the beach, you can be throwing balls into the water for your dog to retrieve, paddling with little ones or floating into the sunset on your paddle board.
Entering the pretty lobby to a large entrance hallway you will see the wonderful feature staircase and stunning Katherine Lightfoot Artwork. A dedicated cloakroom by the front door has pegs for coats with a bench and motion sensing lighting.
Along the hallway is a beautiful open plan kitchen and dining area which is south facing to enjoy spectacular views across the North Sands Valley and bright sunlight throughout the day. The well-equipped kitchen makes entertaining and cooking a delight. The window seat in the dining area makes for a fantastic dog bed and is equally relaxing for humans alike! An outside lounge and barbecue area leads off the kitchen catching the morning sun.
The utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer and hanging area is large enough to be a separate kitchen in its own right but has plenty of room for dog paraphernalia and washing/drying from the days events.
As the night cools, the living room is a comfortable place to retire and a wood burner ensures a cosy night. And as the sun sets, Asman remains bathed in sun light well into the evening, when the fire-pit and front terrace come into their own for sundowners.
Upstairs is a spacious master bedroom, with its large balcony and sliding doors enjoys spectacular views across the North Sands Valley. The super king size bed itself is the range topping Vi-spring Tiara superb ensuring the best night’s sleep. The master bedroom also has a TV and separate seating area, allowing the occupants to truly get away once they close the door.
Leading off the Master is a spectacular ensuite with a large double ended cast iron bath taking centre stage with polished nickel Imperial floor standing taps. The sink is double sized with plenty of room for his and hers wash items and two electrical points. Lefroy Brooks polished nickel vanity lighting flanks an enormous mirror that reaches almost to the ceiling.
Next door, adjoined by a lockable connecting door, is a double bedroom with an ensuite shower room. Its location to the North of the house makes it a particularly cosy room for sleepers who wish to avoid sun creeping around the curtains.
To the south of the floor is a corner double bedroom not only with spectacular views and bright sunshine, but also can double as an office with a desk and chair for anyone wishing to catch up on any work. Outside this room is a separate shared shower and WC which is shared with the twin room across the hall. The twin room has zip and lock mattresses to turn the two single beds into a further double room if required.
Asman is a generously proportioned house that is perfect for your next coastal retreat with friends or family. Dog friendly, well-equipped, beautiful decor and home to the locally famous Salcombe Spaniels!
Please note: there is no door separating the master bedroom from its bathroom.
No smoking inside the house.
Please notify the team of any dogs coming to stay.
Gated access at the bottom of the garden leads down Sandhills Rd to a public footpath leading to Norths Sands within minutes.
Access to Salcombe town centre is a further walk along the picturesque Cliff Road that runs alongside the estuary and takes approximately 10 minutes.
The gardens are “dog safe” for the owners Spaniels but guests are asked to satisfy themselves that the facilities are sufficient for their own escape artists.
- Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms with Vi-spring Tiara Superb Super King Mattress in Master Bedroom. Two further Double Bedrooms with one twin room including a Zip and Link mattress that can be made into a further double if required.
- 2 ensuite bathrooms, 1 family showroom, 2 further cloakrooms
- Dining table for 10 people
- Kitchen Island with three stools and window side benches
- Epic dog-bed window seat in kitchen. Comfortably accommodates four dogs with two humans
- Imperial Bathroom fixtures throughout
- Kat Lightfoot Artwork throughout
- Samuel Heath door furniture
- Interior Architect designed interiors
- Chesney Wood Burner
- Castrads cast iron radiators throughout
- Separate nest controlled thermostatic central heating to upstairs and downstairs with Valance Ecoline Boiler and storage tank
- Devol Kitchen with Miele Appliances
- Miele Integrated Fridge Freezer with ice maker
- Miele Dishwasher
- Miele Tumble Dryer
- Miele Washing Machine
- Further Island Fridge-freezer, dining table side for drinks
- Further Island Fridge, Lacanche side
- Lacanche range oven in the kitchen.
- Nespresso machine
- Cusinart Toaster and Kettle
- Filtered Water Tap, with Devol and Perrin and Rowe taps.
- Tefal Steam iron and Brabantia Ironing Board
- Dyson V10 Ciordless Hoover
- Miele C3 Powerline Cat and Dog Hoover
- Herb Drawer, food steamer, stick blender, electric whisk, food processor.
- Sharp knives, knife sharpener, feature cheese boards
- George Jensen cocktail shaker & ice bucket with cocktail glasses.
- Sonos sound system in Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room
- Sonos sub-woofer in the Kitchen island for spectacular sound.
- Phillips Hue Lighting throughout groundfloor.
- Jim Lawrence, Devol, Oka and Nkuku light fittings with Philips Hue colour changing ambient lighting to feature pendants lights and side lamps.
- Panasonic HDTV with Sonos Speakers, Apple TV and Amazon Fire Stick in both Kitchen and Living Room
- Panasonic TV in Master Bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom.
- GHD hair straighter in master bedroom
- Two off road car spaces (two more possible on driveway with care)
- Readily available free on road parking surrounding house on Sandhills Rd
- Zappi 7w Tethered Electric Car Charger
- Located in the North Sands Valley close to North Sands beach
- Bramblecrest lounge outdoor seating with Weber gas barbecue
- Sunset terrace with fire pit and deck chairs
- Balcony off Master Bedroom with cruise liner deck loungers
- Valley facing terrace the length of the house
- Office desk and chair to corner bedroom for private working
- Outdoor shower area
- Philips Hue Outdoor Lighting
- Extremely private
- Utility area with laundry facilities and hanging rails
- High thread count designer bedding, bed linen and bath towels provided and beds made-up weekly
- The White Company toiletries
Sit back with a glass of champagne whilst taking in the view of the North Sands, or plunge into the freestanding bath in the master en suite. Asman is the perfect spot to indulge in our Luxe VIP packages.
For a truly memorable experience, our Luxe VIP Package is crafted to ensure every moment in Salcombe is a story worth telling. A dedicated concierge will meet you upon arrival, equipped with a tailor made itinerary packed full of unforgettable adventures, all pre-booked to ensure your stay sails as smoothly as a Salcombe Yawl.
Fancy a Champagne Cruise? Or how about a Private Chef for the duration of your visit? Simply enquire with your concierge.
Please note that the Luxe service carries an additional cost.Learn More
Enquire About Asman Today
Due to its great location, relaxed vibe and spacious living, Asman is a favourite among visitors to Salcombe. Whether you’re with your family or friends, Asman provides a luxurious experience unlike any other. Best enjoyed in the summer for obvious reasons, we recommend you book fast to reserve your space before it’s too late. Contact Us if you have any specific requirements.
This Holiday Home has a Friday Changeover Day
3 or 4 Nights
|15th July – 2nd September||£4,500||£3,600|
|2nd – 23rd September||£3,500||£2,800|
|23rd September – 7th October||£2,750||£2,200|
|7th – 14th October||£2,250||£1,800|
|14th – 28th October||£2,750||£2,200|
|28th October – 23rd December||£2,250||£1,800|
For information on 2023 prices, please select your preferred dates and send us a message.
Address: Asman, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP