Welcome to 3 Victoria Quay
Set along the chocolate box perfection of Victoria Quay with the water on your doorstep, and incredible views over the lifeboat and beaches beyond.
Beautifully styled and simply perfect for families to enjoy kid-friendly must-do’s such as crabbing and quay jumping. Groups of friends will love it here too being so close to all the action in Salcombe.Reserve this Holiday Home
3 Victoria Quay Offers You With...
Stylish interior design
Gorgeously styled interiors with coastal tones
Glorious sea views
Enjoy the ever changing vistas out over the estuary
Wonderful sunny terrace
Relax in the sunshine and wile away the hours
Situated along the iconic Victoria Quay – close to all the action!
Stunning waterfront position
Sitting elegantly on the Salcombe-Kingsbridge estuary
Woofer very welcome
3 Victoria Quay welcomes a four-legged friend
Further Features & Facilities
3 Victoria Quay Hidden
3 Victoria Quay Layout
- Stunning open plan kitchen and living area
- Kitchen is well-quipped with plenty of cutlery
- Comfortable seating area with a Samsung Frame Smart TV and electric wood burner
- Bedroom (1 x Kingsize and 1 x Single) with Smart TV and vaulted ceiling
- Utility area (pegs for coats, sink, washer/dryer combination, door to outside)
- Master bedroom (Kingsize) with window seat and spectacular views across the harbour
- Bedroom (Twin) with window seat and incredible views over lifeboat and harbour beyond
- Shower room (walk in shower, sink, WC)
- Sensational sunny terrace at the front of house with outdoor dining area, relaxed seating and festoon lighting
- Direct access to the seawall for crabbing or launching paddle boards
- Hose (for sandy/muddy dogs or children!)
- Gas BBQ
- The terrace is ‘dog safe’ as long as the gate is kept shut
3 Victoria Quay Overview
Situated along iconic Victoria Quay in Salcombe, this Grade II listed fisherman’s cottage is set in the most wonderful waterside position with a sea wall (and epic crabbing location) on your doorstep. It enjoys incredible views over the estuary, past the Salcombe Lifeboat towards the beaches of East Portlemouth and the South Pool creek.
3 Victoria Quay is situated only a couple of minutes level walk from the high street of Salcombe with its independent food shops, restaurants and clothes shops. Pick up passengers by boat from the quayside and head off to the beach for the day, or launch your paddle board for a sunrise meander on the water.
Entering the property through a wrought iron gate, there is a sheltered and sunny garden with outside dining table and gas BBQ to sizzle those sausages. Additional seating make the perfect spot to relax with the papers or watch the world go by from this coastal gem.
The whole cottage has been beautifully refurbished, and the ground floor includes a well-equipped open plan kitchen, dining table and living area with electric wood burner and Samsung Frame Smart TV. The combined space is set-up perfectly for entertaining in the evenings, and there are sea views through the sash windows.
Also on the ground floor is a bedroom (kingsize bed and a single) with glorious vaulted ceiling, and a SmartTV surrounded by beanbags to act as great place for kids to hang out whilst the adults enjoy a tipple next door. A gorgeous family bathroom includes a bath and a wide-brimmed shower over the bath. Towards the rear of the cottage is a small utility area with access out the back of the cottage to the steps up to Buckley Street.
Upstairs there are two magical bedrooms and a large walk in shower room. The master bedroom (kingsize) has staggering views out of the sash window over the estuary. Enjoy sitting in bed with a cup of tea watching the world go by in the morning, or read a book from the window seat with the sea air drifting over you. The second bedroom (twin) also enjoys these spectacular views and will be so enjoyed by adults and children alike.
This beautifully refurbished Fisherman’s cottage basks in sunshine, and will be an absolute joy to stay in for friends or family. It sells like hot cakes, so don’t delay in booking. Any questions, please do ask the team.
No smoking inside the cottage.
1 x well-behaved dog allowed at £45 per booking. Must not go upstairs or on sofa’s.
1 x complimentary long stay car parking permit provided.
Please note that in the school holidays, lots of children will be crabbing and jumping into the water at high tide from the quayside. This will take place on your doorstep, so please be pre-warned of the noise.
Allergies: dogs have been inside this home.
3 Victoria Quay Facilities
- Sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms
- 1 family bathroom, 1 family shower room
- Indoor dining table for 8 people
- Outdoor dining for 8 people
- Professionally designed interiors
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Combination Hotpoint washing machine and tumble dryer
- Induction hob and built-in oven
- Nespresso machine (takes original pods)
- Milk frother
- Toaster and kettle
- Steam iron and ironing board
- Samsung Frame Smart TV in living room
- Smart TV in downstairs bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Flame effect electric wood burner
- 1 x parking permit for long stay car park
- Gas BBQ
- Waterfront position
- Front garden
- The White Company toiletries
- Bedding, bed linen and bath towels provided and beds made-up weekly
3 Victoria Quay Luxe
Sit back with a glass of champagne whilst taking in the views across the beautiful harbour, or plunge into the freestanding bath in the family bathroom. 3 Victoria Quay is the perfect spot to indulge in our Luxe VIP packages.
For a truly memorable experience, our Luxe VIP Package is crafted to ensure every moment in Salcombe is a story worth telling. A dedicated concierge will meet you upon arrival, equipped with a tailor made itinerary packed full of unforgettable adventures, all pre-booked to ensure your stay sails as smoothly as a Salcombe Yawl.
Fancy a Champagne Cruise? Or how about a Private Chef for the duration of your visit? Simply enquire with your concierge.
Please note that the Luxe service carries an additional cost.Learn More
Address: 3 Victoria Place, Salcombe, TQ8 3DB